- Student will recognize likeness and difference.
(Visual discrimination skills)
- Student will recognize some of the lower case letters of the alphabet in the latter part of the school year. (letters a-m)
- Student will learn to identify beginning letter sounds (letters a-m) in the latter part of the school year.
- Student will recognize and write their names .
1. Student will complete prewriting skills
preparatory to an introduction to writing
- Student will hold a pencil properly.
- Students will learn left to right skills.
- Students will learn top to bottom skills.
- Students will learn the prewriting skills for writing circle letters.
- Students will learn the prewriting skills for writing straight.
2. Student will write numerals one to ten.