Physical, Social and Emotional Development
- walking, running, throwing and catching
- drawing, writing, feeding, dressing and coloring
- sharing, cooperating and folowing rules
SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
1. Student will know how to observe rules of the classroom and
2. Student will participate in cooperative games.
3. Student will wait for their turn patiently.
4. Student will raise hands to participate in a discussion.
5. Student will learn to work alone.
6. Student will learn to work in a group.
7. Student will tidy-up and return material to the proper place.
8. Student will put forth their best effort.
9. Student will respect adults and other peers.
10. Student will respect property of others.
11. Student will learn to share.
12. Student play fairly in and outside the classroom.