Drop-off and Pick-up Policy
- Gate opens by 7:45 a.m. prompt.
- School Staff will be receiving children at the school main gate.
- School Staff will receive the children and sign for children's arrival time. From this moment, children will be under our supervision.
- Pick up time start at 11:45 am.
- School finishes at 12:00 p.m. prompt. (Please be on time for bringing and picking-up your child.)
- You are requested to sign in Attendance Book that you received your child to release the school's responsibility.
- For security reasons, no child is released to drivers not accompanied by nannies without parent's permission.
- For your child's safety, school requires a copy of the identification card of any person who will pick-up the child from the school.
- Under any circumstances you have to change your arrangement for picking-up your child, please inform the school.
Please be prompt in bringing and picking-up your child. Parents, nannies or drivers will be asked to sign a "sign-out" sheet for the release of the children at the end of the day. If your child has to go with a different driver, nanny, aunt or some other person who normally does not collect the child, please telephone the school or send a note in your child's Homework Folder. No child will be released unless a notice or call has been made to the school. This is for the safety and protection of your child. CHILDREN WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO DRIVERS unless you inform the school.